It's been a while since my last blog. I been busy and havn't had much time with the net. Bummer! But I'm here now and there has been so much going on. I have given up on trying to be friends with Trent. It's just too much of a hassle to try and be friends with him. It's frustrating.
A few weeks ago I got paid and went to pick him up to go see a movie. I had a free ticket and I was going to pay for his. I got to his house and he said no. WHAT THE FUCK???? Who refuses to go see a free movie??? Trent does. He just quit his job and he doesn't want to go see a movie??? Whatever! So I got really mad. I was right down the street from Wal-mart, and I just happen to have 200 bucks on me. Vanilla vodka and blackberry brandy took a permanent trip home with me.
My rule is to never drink when I am depressed. I forgot to not drink while mad. So I got home with my 2 bottles and busted open the vodka. I had 2 shots and called Derek. I talked to him for a few minutes, mostly freaking out. hahahaha I was talking to him, and he said it sounded like I had too much to drink. I lied and told him I wasn't even drinking yet.
My sister sometimes gets mail at my post office box. I told her since she didn't want to help pay for it, that she would not be getting mail from there.Well, I had checked mail earlier that day, and I had gotten something for her. Since I was still mad at her, I kept it. I was going to send it back. I texted her and told her something came in for her. She said she would come and get it and wanted to go to my apartment. I told her I would meet her at Blockbuster. So stupid me hopped in my car after I started drinking, and took off to see her. I was still freaking out.
I tried calling Booger and I was so surprized when he answered. It was amazing. He talked to me for a while and I felt so much better by the time I hung up with him. So by the time my sister got there, I was calm. I felt like I was in a daze. I couldn't talk to her and I didn't want to look at her. She took her mail and then hugged me. I didn't want to hug her, but I knew she would get mad and I didn't want to deal with that. I went home after that and had another shot.
I called Derek back and told him I was sorry and that I had lied to him. He said it was ok. While I was in the middle of talking to him, Gregg called me. So I told Derek I would call him back. Gregg asked me what was up and I said "I'm having a pity party, want to join?" LOL He wanted to me come visit. I told him I was drinking. He was just pulling in to his driveway and said he would come get me.
I called Derek back and told him I was going to be gon for a few days. he needed his movie back and I told him to come get it. He didn't have his car so I said I would come to him. I got back in my car and drove over to him, got lost, and then finally found him. he opened the door and grabbed the movies, and then looked at me and screamed ARE YOU DRINKING????
I got home and started packing. What I was packing I have no idea. I really don't remember. Gregg showed up a little while later and we went to Safeway to buy some food. I was pretty buzzed by then.
The rest of the weekend was alright. I held myself together and got lost in the kive of a baby. They can always fix everything. They are so forgiving and loving.
No comments:
Post a Comment