Sunday, August 8, 2010

I was Handcuffed and tossed into a trooper car!

So, it has been a very long week. It's not one that I really liked either, but it makes a great conversation starter. This past Wednesday, I was put into hancuffs by a trooper and taken to a car. So how did all this happen?

I was staying in my car at my friends house. I been living in my car for a while, so I was sleeping in the back of the van. I was sleeping for about 45 minutes when I heard a knock on my window. I got up and looked around for my friend, who was nowhere in sight. Next thing I know, there is a state trooper looking right at me with a gun pointed to my head. Granted, he didn't see me since my back windows were tinted. He started to walk away, so I knocked on the window so he knew I was in there. Then he came back, and another trooper got me out of the car, handcuffed me, and took me to the Explorer. I'm short, 5 foot one inch, so it was a little hard to get in. He pretty much shoved me in the car. I sat there for a while and cried. I didn't know what was going on.

The trooper came back and asked me what was going on. All I could tell him was I was sleeping and didn't know anything. He took the handcuffs off about 10 minutes after, but made me stay in the car. We eventually made it to the station, and then home.

So that brings me to this, how can I trust the people around me. Derek left a loaded gun at his house by the door. Another guy had come over and apparently tried to attack him. so what does he do??? He shooots the guy. TWICE!! WHat if that had been me or you?

Next on my list: my little sister got married on Saturday. I think it was the shortest wedding I have ever been to. It lasted about 10 minutes, possibly 15. I have never been to a wedding that was so short. I fanally met her honey. He seems pretty nice. I was beginning to think he was part of everyone's imagination or a possible conspiracy. hmmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment